Translate

Sunday 21 December 2014

Skipping ahead to Christmas

The advent challenge theme for Christmas Day is 'what does Christmas mean to you?'

It means more time to enjoy being with my family. And I've realised by setting myself this challenge, and insisting on keeping to it I am reducing the time I'll have with them, since they've now all finished work / uni / school.

So I'm not going to stick to it. I hope you don't think less of me but if you do, that's too bad and I'll have to live with it. It's been a bit of a difficult, exhausting (physically and emotionally) Autumn for various reasons and I think I need to cut myself some slack.

After Christmas I intend to spend a lot more time creating and therefore a lot less time writing.

So for the moment at least it's

Au Revoir and Have a very Happy Christmas, full of all the things you need from your own Christmas whether that's excitement or tranquility; turkey, goose, beef, duck or vegetarian and vegan options; country walks or wild parties. Whatever you need to recharge and refresh.

Be healthy, be happy. Create.

Love

Catherine


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think and what you're up to, creatively. Feel free to leave me a message. Thanks, Catherine